Yeah, I’ve been away for a while, I’ve had a few personal problems but everything’s starting to get on track again
I wanna know your social accounts. Do you have Facebook for your artwork? Instagram? Tumblr?
I’ve decided to share my works in other platforms besides DA, so here are my profiles:
I’ll upload more in the next days, I just started today
Follow me and I’ll follow you!
It makes me really happy knowing that there are people who think that my work is good enough to be published; pieces that I create with my heart.
A big kiss and hug to all of you!
First of all, a little update since I haven't posted a journal in 5 months.
A BIG thank you for the +30K pageviews and +700 watchers. Your support means a lot to me!
Recently I've been struggling with a health condition that kept me from walking and was giving me a lot of pain. Thanks to strong painkillers I'm feeling a lot better, but the doctors are still trying to figure out what exactly is wrong with me.
But I'm not the kind of girl who sits in a corner and pities herself.
I also don't waste my time anymore with meaningless things and with bitter people full of drama and hate inside their hearts. It isn't worth it. Just be happy, guys!
Meanwhile the world keeps spinning and in a couple of days I'm going to Iceland!
For those who don't know, travel is a huge passion of mine (even though I don't travel as much as I'd like to). If you're interested, you can check my Travel Gallery. You can also follow me on Instagram: debnise. I always post a few picture there that I don't post here.
So I'm here to tell you that I'll be away from dA for a couple of weeks. I'll answer all your messages and I'll see all your works when I return. And of course, I'll return with a bunch of photos
I'm so excited!
Love you all!
I'd like to take this opportunity to let you all know how much your comments and favorites mean to me..
I've said this before and I'll say it again, it's an amazing feeling knowing that there's people out there who share my feelings and thoughts. People who understand the meaning behind my work. And especially people who like what I do. Especially when I feel so disconnected, worthless and misplaced from the world.
I appreciate every single one of you and you all have a special place in my heart
10 facts about myself:
- I have needle phobia;
- I used to breed Guppies and Red Cherry Shrimps;
- I barely leave my house but I love to travel at least once a year;
- The first movie I've ever seen was The Little Mermaid;
- I'm a single child;
- I've already dyed my hair in black, red, orange, purple, blue, pink, brown, blond..
- I'm addicted to Yogurt and Ice Tea;
- I wear glasses;
- I have insomnia;
- I hate coffee.
Legrandzilla 's Questions:
1. Do you karaoke and if so, what is your fave song to do?
- No I don't, but if you wanna hear me sing "The Eye of the Tiger" or I" Will Survive" just give me a few Margaritas or Piña Coladas.
2. Have you ever driven a motorcycle?
3. Do you like LeGrandzillas?
- Of courssseeeeeeee
4. What is your fave thing in LeGrandzilla's gallery?
- Still coming, soon I hope
5. What is your fave thing in your gallery? Link it here:
6. What is your favorite food?
- I just love to eat. Italian mostly. Mexican is also awesome.
7. What is your favorite animal?
- I'm an animal lover in general. But dogs have a special place in my heart.
8. What was your most embarrassing or funny moment?
- I'm extremely clumsy so I have a few embarrassing/funny moments... And I really don't want to tell them here
9. What is one of your strongest beliefs, thing or person you trust in?
- I don't trust easily. Specially because I've been hurt a lot before.
I don't even trust myself because I tend to follow my heart instead of my mind, so I usually make a lot of bad choices.
10. What is your reaction to this:
- I was very disapponted! I thought that instead of "purr purr purr" you would sing "roooaarr roooaarr rooaarrr" Just kidding, love it
I'm not gonna tag anyone, don't worry guys!!
Journal skin by UszatyArbuz
- Eating: Brownies
- Drinking: Ice Tea
I would like to thank every single one of you just for being here.
With my work I transmit to you my thoughts, my dreams, my fears.. It's my own way of escaping reality and it comes simply from the heart. Even though I still have a lot to learn, it feels really good knowing that there's people out there who likes and understands the message and the feeling behind every piece.
All your lovely comments and favorites give me strength and motivate me to keep going. And I appreciate every single one of them
"Most of the time I have all these thoughts bouncing around in my head... but with a brush in my hand, the world just gets kinda quiet."
- Allie, The Notebok
But I guess nothing has changed.
I hate watermarks but it seems that I will have to start using them in all my works.
One of my pictures was stolen and used without my permission to make a composition. The person even credited me like it was something consented and somehow would make this right.
If I steal someone's wallet and then tell everyone that the wallet belongs to another person, it doesn't make it okay to steal it.
This is so disrespectful in so many levels...